It is that time of the year when students start planning their college application process. One major factor which might be a hindrance to this process is deciding whether to take the SAT or the ACT.
Why is it important to choose the right test?
Choosing the right standardized test makes an enormous difference to a student's college application experience: identifying the subjects a student is more comfortable with and being tested on a skill set that better matches his/her strengths, can immensely ease the study burden and boost the chances of a high score.
Plan Of Action
To provide assistance in this regard, EdBrand, in association with Tutela, is organising an SAT vs. ACT Diagnostic Test to help students make an informed decision regarding the right test .
- STRUCTURE: A condensed test for SAT, ACT as well as Essay Writing, designed on the standard testing pattern
- DATE: 26th May, 2018(Saturday) OR 27th May, 2018(Sunday)
- TIME: 10:00 AM
- VENUE: Tutela Center- C-22B Super Mart 1, DLF Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
- RESULT: The test score-card will be sent via email within two days
- SESSION- A one-on-one counselling session with the parents to discuss the student's performance in depth will be held at the EdBrand Cross Point Office on 2nd June 2018 (Saturday) OR 3rd June 2018 (Sunday) between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM
Register Here -