We would like to invite our grades 9 and 10 students for a diagnostic Preliminary SAT that is being conducted in association with Tutela on the weekend of 26th and 27th May which will be followed up by a one-to-one counselling session at our office for analysis and discussion on the weekend of 2nd and 3rd June.
This is especially important for students who aspire to take the PSAT later this year in October and eventually intend to take standardised tests like the SAT and ACT. We hope that this session will provide much-needed insights in directing students' focus on improving their comprehension and math skills.
Why take the PSAT?
- PSAT helps students in identifying their subject strengths and weaknesses before they begin their preparation for the SAT and the ACT in 11th grade
- A good PSAT score can prove to be valuable in summer school admissions and in having a sense of where the student stands among a global student body.
- STRUCTURE: A full-length PSAT designed on the standard testing pattern
- DATE: 26th May, 2018 (Saturday) OR 27th May, 2018 (Sunday)
- TIME: 10:00 AM
- VENUE: Tutela Center- C-22B Super Mart 1, DLF Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
- RESULT: The test score-card will be sent via email within two days
- COUNSELLING SESSION- A one-on-one counselling session with the parents to discuss the student's performance in depth will be held at the EdBrand Cross Point office on 2nd June 2018 (Saturday) OR 3rd June 2018 (Sunday) between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM