- Regular Decision - 01/01/2015
- Restrictive Early Action - 11/01/2014
- Why Notre Dame? (required response 150-200 words)
- Please select two of the following four prompts and provide a response of approximately 150 words (not to exceed 200 words) to each.
A good story starts with a good beginning. Get us hooked in the first 150 words.
- Blessed Basil Moreau, the founder of the Congregation of Holy Cross, described education as “the art of helping young people to completeness.” How are you incomplete?
- Notre Dame students are encouraged to learn through discovery by interacting with the world around them. Describe your ideal intellectual field trip.
- Initiate an in-person conversation with someone whom you've never met but who you think might be interesting. What did you learn about that person or yourself?