- Regular Decision - 01/01/2015
- Early Action - 11/01/2014
- Regular Decision - 11/01/2014
We would like to get a better sense of you. Please select one of the questions below and write an essay of 400 words or less providing your response.
1. What contemporary issue or trend relating to politics, culture, and society, or foreign policy particularly concerns you and why?
2. Many human beings throughout history have found inspiration and joy in literature and works of art. Is there a book, play, poem, movie, painting, music selection, or photograph that has been especially meaningful to you?
3. Contemporary higher education reflects a tension between preparing for a meaningful life and preparing for a career. What are you looking for in your undergraduate education? Which emphasis is more important to you at this time and why?
4. “Magis,” a Latin word meaning \"more,\" is often cited in reference to goals of Jesuit education, which seeks to help students become better, do more, and have as much impact on society as possible. How do you hope to achieve the Magis in your life?