Fall (August 2015)
- Early Decision - 11/01/2014
- Early Decision II - 01/01/2015
- Regular Decision - 01/01/2015
Spring (January 2015)
- Regular Decision - 11/01/2015
Please include a short response to one of the following prompts (250 words or fewer, not more than 2000 Characters)
1. Why would you like to attend Brandeis?
2. Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis said, 'If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.' Tell us about an unjust law (written or unwritten) that you believe should be broken.
3) What one invention would you uninvent if you could, and why?
For International Students Only
Brandeis attracts students from many corners of the world. As an international student at Brandeis, how would you enrich the campus community?